Click to Downlead CFP pdf file
2021 INFORMS Conference on Service Science (ICSS 2021) program committee is committed to organizing a quality program with diverse participants who will share their visions, knowledge and experience in Service Science Research, Education, and Applications. The conference theme is AI and Analytics for Smart Cities and Service Systems.
This conference presents an excellent opportunity for you to present your Service Science related research, education, and implementation work, to learn about the emerging technologies and applications, and to network with international leaders and professionals in the field. We sincerely invite you to submit a paper/abstract.
List of Topics
Abstracts or Papers are welcome in any area of Service Science Research and Applications including but not limited to:
- Service Theories and Development; Service Research, Education, and Practice
- Service Management, Operations, Engineering, Design, and Marketing
- Smart Cities, Sustainable Systems, IT and Service System Analytics, and Self-service Systems
- Public Health Service, Policy, Administration, Response, and Systems
- Smart and Intelligent Service, Healthcare Analytics, FinTech, Learning Analytics, and Others
- Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data-driven Decision Making
- Systems Modeling, Management, and Simulation in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Others
- AI, Data Analytics, and Data-driven Applications in Health, Energy, Finance, Transportation, Sport, Governmental/Public Services, etc.
Call for Invited Tracks
- If you are interested in organizing an invited track, please contact Prof. Weiwei Chen. You can fill in an invited track proposal and email it to Prof. Weiwei Chen by email email@example.com.
- March 15, 2021 Deadline for submission of an invited track proposal
April 30May 31, 2021 Deadline for paper or abstract submission May 31June 30, 2021 Acceptance/Rejection notification June 30July 20, 2021 Final camera-ready papers and copyright transfer form
ICSS2021 proceedings will be published in the conference proceedings by Springer. Published papers will be submitted to the Web of Science for potential inclusion in its indexing platform (CPCI).
Inquiry and Contact Information
- Email: Prof. Weiwei Chen, firstname.lastname@example.org